Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday

  • Breakfast: 7 pancakes, 3 Tbs light syrup
  • Snack: Chocolate Covered Preztel
  • Lunch: 4 slices of pizza (whole wheat crust, 2Tbs pizza sauce, 1/2c mozz cheese, 1/2 svg turkey pepperoni), chocolate covered peanut butter cracker sandwich
  • Dinner: 2 Fish tacos (2 soft tortillas, 1/2 grilled tilapia fillet, 2Tbs sauce (Greek yogurt, lime juice, and chili powder), 22 tortilla chips, 1/2c guacamole, 1/3c coconut brown rice, pineapple chunks. 
  • Dessert: Coconut cupcake with coconut cream cheese frosting
  • Drinks: water

 I feel like I was in the kitchen all day. I made my mom a batch of guacamole, then myself a batch. Dropped off the guacamole to Mom, came back and made the coconut cupcakes. Then I made the pizza and had lunch. After lunch, I made the frosting for the cupcakes. I took a break and did some laundry before making the sauce for the fish tacos, the marinade for the chicken tomorrow (that hubby grilled tonight), and the twice-baked potato casserole for tomorrow as well. In that time I also boiled the coconut rice for dinner tonight. I've run the dishwasher once already today and it's almost full for a 2nd run.

No comments:

Post a Comment