Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally Friday!

  • Breakfast: Egg Bagel, mustard, svg deli turkey, hard boiled egg, banana
  • Lunch: 2c ham & potato soup, svg crackers, 2 fig newtons (which is 1 svg!!), 2 mandarin oranges, pear cup
  • Dinner: 2 marinated and grilled pork sirloins (probably 1/2lb total), 1/2c refried beans
  • Midnight snack: svg Baked Ruffles chips, 5 Sour Skittles
  • Drinks: 8oz coffee (splenda & creamer), 6oz Diet Rite, water

I gave up a serving of crackers at lunch and dessert so I could have the extra pork sirloin. I love  LOVE the marinade that Lawry's makes for Steak & Chops, especially when it's grilled.
Work was a little better, but I found out that I start working Saturdays next week. The good news is that it's OT, plus I'm coming in M-F an hour earlier to play catch-up. While this puts a kink in my plan to start walking in the morning, the paycheck will be really nice in two weeks.
If I've gained again this week, I have another idea to adjust my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment