Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday

  • Breakfast: Egg bagel, mustard, svg deli ham, rf cheese slice, 2 hard boiled eggs 
  • Lunch: 4 Chicken & spinach shells, 2 mandarin oranges, pear cup 
  • Snack: 15 mini pretzels, 2 pieces of taffy 
  • Dinner: 2 svg chicken plus skin, potato & bacon casserole 
  • Dessert: 1/2c mixed berries, 6oz lowfat vanilla yogurt, 1/2c granola 
  • Drinks: 8oz coffee (splenda & creamer), 6oz Diet Rite, water

Minus the skin, I did pretty good today. Tomorrow we are going to my favorite place, Plaza Azteca for dinner. I am not sure what I will get, but I know I have to go easy on the chips for the salsa and no white sauce at all. I am hoping to make my own guacamole this weekend. Not sure about this weight thing, doesn't seem to be going down. Might have to figure out something else. I am just not sure what. *sigh* I am feeling kinda eh right now. My stomach hurts for no good reason.. the skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment